Dec 26, 2014
Show BB019 Quick Guide
If on most Monday mornings you'd like to jump into a time machine and press rewind, you're not alone. For many the work-week-dread kicks in Sunday afternoon as you start anticipating another five days at the office.
In this episode I give you 7 tips to help beat the Monday morning blues.
1. Get out of the "living for the weekend" mindset.
2. Find ways to make your workdays less crowded.
3. Give yourself a mid-week break.
4. Take small breaks daily.
5. Allow for enough time on weekends to relax.
6. Don't stay up late on the weekends.
7. Determine whether you really like your job.
Since we spend so much of our days working, we need to make everyday count and not just live for the weekends.
Join my 30-day Pinterest Challenge. Thirty days of pins. Thirty days of tips to help your Thrive in Your Mind, Body & Spirit. http://beyondburnout.com/thrive
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
I would love it if you shared Beyond Burnout Podcast with your fellow working moms on twitter. Click here to tweet some love! Also pass this on to a friend.
Show notes http://beyondburnout.com/19
Want me to answer a question? Call the show at 404-465-2399 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org