Sep 25, 2015
Coloring is a process you can use to meditate. It activates the creative part of your brain and allows you to focus on something pleasurable while you are distracted from the worries of life.
It operates on the same principle as mindfulness meditation.
Having trouble making meditation part of your routine?
Here are 5 tips for you.
1. Set a time a daily schedule. Y
2. Start small. Start with 5 minutes and work your way up in 5 minute increments
3. Always meditate in a comfortable position. I
4. Start with focusing on your breath.
5. Use a timer. Set a timer so that you can fully be in the moment and be assured that you will know when it’s time to stop.
I would love it if you shared Beyond Burnout Podcast with your fellow working moms on twitter. Click here to tweet some love! Also pass this on to a friend.
Show notes http://beyondburnout.com/50
Want me to answer a question? Call the show at 404-465-2399 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org